+ a b o u t

me ... I love to take risks, to discover and explore new designs. Life is a journey, an adventure, endlessly interesting and rich with possibilities ...

After graduating from Silpakorn University, Thailand, with a bachelor’s degree in interior design and five years’ experience under my belt, I decided to broaden my horizons overseas. The UK was the most logical choice for several reasons but mostly because of the importance given to art and design, which had been such a revelation to me when I travelled around Europe in 1996.
After researching the courses available, I signed up for Retail Marketing and Management at the University of the Arts London, which gave me heaps of real-world experience and lots of opportunities to challenge myself. So, newly inspired, I returned to Thailand for a couple of years until the travel bug bit once more.
Almost ten
years ago now - I can't believe it's been that long! - I decided to move Down Under and discover new design possibilities in Australia.

Right now, I'm living on the
Queensland coast, working as an interior architect / graphic designer /photographer, and really enjoying it!



::
 aka.


{ S u k i }

::



Related Posts with Thumbnails